Thursday 13 September 2012

Why I Started this Blog

Hello to everyone who has found this blog, and thank you!

I hope for you to find information that helps you think twice, and opens your mind to a new, positive understanding of food and life.

The purpose of my blog is to give inspiration and advice to people of all ages, sizes, personalities, and genders. I hope to deliver new ideas and ways of thinking in fun, educational, creative, truthful, and non-judgemental ways.

I am a self-taught health, nutrition, and life lover and explorer. I believe in balancing your physical and mental state to know yourself on a higher and more fulfilling level, and therefore getting the highest potential of enjoyment and purpose out of life.

Through discovering the journey to optimum health, building a loving relationship between yourself and food, and learning to open the mind to new ideas and new challenges, the opportunities are endless.

I encourage people to take control of their own lives and don't settle for less then the best. Your future is in your hands and you can decide where yours will take you!

Basically I support real food, and I believe that a healthy balanced diet is essential to enjoy life, and free your body and mind from pain and illnesses, both physical and mental. A healthy balanced diet to me consists of fresh fruits and vegetables, herbs and spice, nuts, and legumes and plenty of water! It is best when our food source is plant-based and eaten raw for at least 70-80% of meals for optimum health. Keep following my blog posts to find out why!

Although I try to eat as much of my food raw as I can, I do also enjoy cooking so I will share recipes that are both raw and cooked, all which are healthy - wheat free, gluten free, egg free, dairy free, meat free, free from animal derivatives, vegan, and most of all, delicious!!!

I will also share information to support reasons and understanding as to why these types of 'foods' such as wheat, gluten, dairy, meat, etc, cause damage to the human body.

Lastly, the main purpose of this blog is to give educated information free of charge, because I believe that everyone deserves a bright and healthy future. Without the knowledge, people keep doing what they have always done. It can be hard to let go of ideas about health and food that are enforced into us from a very early age, especially when they come from people that want the best for us - our parents, grandparents, teachers, family and friends. But just remember that much of their ideas, although always taught with good intention, comes from media and propaganda. It is up to us to educate ourselves and our children so that we can enjoy life as it should be!

You can start to reverse any health problems in your body, and it can happen fast! I have noticed that drugs and medications usually always reduce symptoms from illnesses and disorders, but they rarely erase them, and more then often they come with a range of symptoms of their own. But you would be surprised at how much and how quickly eating the right foods can not only change your whole outlook on how you think and feel, but can reduce illnesses and disorders in the body and mind effectively, long-term and short-term, for efficient healing that lasts.

I've suffered anaemia that I could not shake, no matter how much iron supplements or red meat I guzzled down, it lead to an auto-immune disorder 'pernicious' anaemia. With my stomach at its most sensitive I also developed a gluten intolerance that lead to a lactose intolerance and an auto-immune disease "Celiac's disease" - then these lead to other complications that I suffered such as digestive problems, low blood count, adrenal fatigue, chronic fatigue, low blood pressure, dizziness, vertigo, nausea, lethargy, lack of motivation, anxiety, and the list could go on. I was determined to find a natural way to cure myself from these burdens and after trial and era, recently I discovered the answer. So simply and surely I have been able to turn my life around with just food!! Now I want to share it!

So, if you want positive change in your life, are open to learning and trying new things, or just want a little bit of extra guidance, inspiration or motivation on your journey to optimum health, then this is the place for you! :-)

Xx Samara


DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical physician and I cannot offer medical advice online. I recommend always consulting your doctor, physician or naturopath before trying a new diet, cleanse or detox program.

No comments:

Post a Comment